Dude from OC yet far from the beach.

Yep, Bird's the word. Freshmen at OFHS and yeah it sucks. I'm at the place till 8:30 Mondays but otherwise I'm normally free. I'm in Band, Drama, Friends of the Arts, Hi-Q, Jazz II, WFHC News, Spanish Club, FFA, FBLA, and YCC. I've got a 3.9 somthin and thats my life.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Homecoming

1 more FU__IN WEEK. Next saturday will be awsome. Rika is coming to homecoming in little oconto falls. Well i was talking to eric and:

BigVBay Port: hey loser
SparrowKid2: so
SparrowKid2: how was homecoming
BigVBay Port: good you
SparrowKid2: not yet
SparrowKid2: next weekend
BigVBay Port: oic
SparrowKid2: u no who's coming
BigVBay Port: who
SparrowKid2: read erika's blog
BigVBay Port: no she is going to the bp game
SparrowKid2: huh
BigVBay Port: yeh
BigVBay Port: witrh me
BigVBay Port: with
SparrowKid2: when
BigVBay Port: friday night
SparrowKid2: ok
BigVBay Port: sat for you
SparrowKid2: ya
BigVBay Port: game
BigVBay Port: ?
SparrowKid2: no clue
BigVBay Port: dance
BigVBay Port: ?
SparrowKid2: sat
SparrowKid2: 8-1130
BigVBay Port: ic dont do any thing i would do
SparrowKid2: lol
SparrowKid2: 10-4
SparrowKid2: her mom gave me rules
BigVBay Port: or i wil hav mike kick your ass
BigVBay Port: no rules for me
SparrowKid2: yea yea shut up
BigVBay Port: hahahahahahhahahhahah
BigVBay Port: g2g
BigVBay Port signed off at 11:07 PM

Yea so this is a great sub so I don't have to type as much.

My god my parents are so annoying. They think I'm going out with Erika and, well...................... nothin else I can say on here.

Talk later Ya'll (a.k.a. morgen and erika)

3 Comments:

At 10/01/2005 10:29 PM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

LOL NICE!! i love it!!!

;) lyl

morgan

 
At 10/02/2005 1:32 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

LOL NICE... omg ur parents think im going out wif u?

 
At 10/04/2005 6:10 PM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

OMG I CAN SPELL IT W/E WAY I WANNA SPELL IT!! BUT IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH 2 U...THEN IM SORRY...FUEKIN* HAPPY? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home