Dude from OC yet far from the beach.

Yep, Bird's the word. Freshmen at OFHS and yeah it sucks. I'm at the place till 8:30 Mondays but otherwise I'm normally free. I'm in Band, Drama, Friends of the Arts, Hi-Q, Jazz II, WFHC News, Spanish Club, FFA, FBLA, and YCC. I've got a 3.9 somthin and thats my life.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

My BIRTHDAY!!!

Yeah. It's my birthday and i'll party if i want too. so the ''party'' is just people sleepin over. but next weekend I'm goin bowling at Aswubinon (sorry can't spell) Lanes on Saturday the 19th. come if you want to. if you can E-mail me soon. Erika you can go ahead and write this if you wish. but i hate to so buh bye

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2005 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i type 75 words per minute so if u tell me what 2 rite ill rite it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home