Dude from OC yet far from the beach.

Yep, Bird's the word. Freshmen at OFHS and yeah it sucks. I'm at the place till 8:30 Mondays but otherwise I'm normally free. I'm in Band, Drama, Friends of the Arts, Hi-Q, Jazz II, WFHC News, Spanish Club, FFA, FBLA, and YCC. I've got a 3.9 somthin and thats my life.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

what a weekend

Ok. this weekend i register brock and tyler with hotmail and AIM and then had to help them get it to work for like ever. Today my mom broght us all to a magic show in little oconto falls. Ok, get this, when we had the school talent show we had a full house, with ONLY students. today 1/3 of the audience was vacent. even though the weekend was awesome, as you know i hate to write and this would be the end. Sorry, but if you want more write it for me.

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2005 3:29 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

ill rite it 4 u!!

 
At 3/10/2005 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ERIKA MARIE HOE SAYS THAT YOU NEED TO WRITE IN YOUR BLOG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home