Dude from OC yet far from the beach.

Yep, Bird's the word. Freshmen at OFHS and yeah it sucks. I'm at the place till 8:30 Mondays but otherwise I'm normally free. I'm in Band, Drama, Friends of the Arts, Hi-Q, Jazz II, WFHC News, Spanish Club, FFA, FBLA, and YCC. I've got a 3.9 somthin and thats my life.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Now I have to write in this thing every day.

Now I have to write in this thing every day and this is my second time writing this thing. Dial-up SUX. I really hate writeing so it's even worse. I'll try to write in this thing every day, but no guarentee. Today we got out of all our afternoon for some weird motivational speaker. Brock can be so stupid some days. Today on the bus he basiclly swallowed a whole turkey sandwich. then some 6th grader toke out some popcorn and made a big mess. This was right after our bus driver had yelled at us to "Keep the da** bus clean. If you're going to eat on my bus pick your sh** up." Anyway the school day went fast and i laughed my @$$ off afterward.

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2005 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home