oh Saturday came and went FAST
to keegan was still here and he broke the four-wheeler. actully it was sort of broken already but lets just say he did it. any way, around four i went up to my aunts house for her birthday party. there was pool, slots, and texas hold'em. what a long party, i just got bac about 20 minutes ago. now I'm so tired but i cant sleep because i had 3 Mountain Dews and 2 Wild Cherry Pepsi's. so right now i'm on my sugar high and soon I am going to crash to the floor. At least one person wished me a Happy Birthday. any who, If you read my blog please leave a comment so i know actully how many people read this shi*. well now i am losing that sugar high so I got to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home