Dude from OC yet far from the beach.

Yep, Bird's the word. Freshmen at OFHS and yeah it sucks. I'm at the place till 8:30 Mondays but otherwise I'm normally free. I'm in Band, Drama, Friends of the Arts, Hi-Q, Jazz II, WFHC News, Spanish Club, FFA, FBLA, and YCC. I've got a 3.9 somthin and thats my life.

Friday, May 13, 2005

A whole month gone in 30 day. DUH

OK of course every one should know I do not like to type. To still post I am just going to put some funny quotes in for now. As soon as I figure out how to do the voice thing, I am doing that.

These are from "Life of Brian" the movie.
"But apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
"Nobody is to stone anybody until I blow this whistle. Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say Jehovah.” [Speaker is stoned]
"I say you are, lord, and I should know... I've followed a few."
"Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy! Now go away!"
"Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each"
[Blind man]: "It's a miracle! Before I was blind but now I can see!" [Falls into a hole]
"There's no Messiah in here. There's a mess all right, but no messiah."

[Brian, to a crowd:] "You are all individuals!"
[Crowd] "YES YES WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!"
[Brian:] "You are all different."
[Crowd] "YES WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT"
[Lone voice in the crowd:] "I'm not."
[Person next to him]: "SHH!"

Brian: Are you the Judean People's Front?Reg: Fuck off!...we're the People's Front of Judea

Mr.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy said these:

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain.

The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.

We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch.

Qoutes about love

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand.

When love is in excess it brings a man nor honor nor any worthiness.

Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was. A beautiful girl walked into your life. You fell in love. Or did you? Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity.

Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place.

'Tis the most tender part of love, each other to forgive.

Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.
Fall not in love, therefore; it will stick to your face.
The first duty of love is to listen.
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simplier, but much less magical.
Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home