Dude from OC yet far from the beach.

Yep, Bird's the word. Freshmen at OFHS and yeah it sucks. I'm at the place till 8:30 Mondays but otherwise I'm normally free. I'm in Band, Drama, Friends of the Arts, Hi-Q, Jazz II, WFHC News, Spanish Club, FFA, FBLA, and YCC. I've got a 3.9 somthin and thats my life.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Eric and my "Educated" Conversation

BigVBay Port: hey loser
ERIKA is MINE444: hey dick
BigVBay Port: dick licker
ERIKA is MINE444: you wish
BigVBay Port: hell no
ERIKA is MINE444: ha
ERIKA is MINE444: you pansy ass
ERIKA is MINE444: jp
BigVBay Port: lol
BigVBay Port: how is you football team doing
ERIKA is MINE444: ?
ERIKA is MINE444: no clue
BigVBay Port: ok
ERIKA is MINE444: i only know bout the home games
ERIKA is MINE444: hows life for you
BigVBay Port: good i guess
ERIKA is MINE444: ya

3 Comments:

At 9/25/2005 3:55 PM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

i still love that conversation...lol im glad u guys can have an educational conversation! lol lyl Morgan

 
At 9/25/2005 6:26 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

LMAO

 
At 9/25/2005 6:36 PM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

LOL i kno its so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home