Dude from OC yet far from the beach.

Yep, Bird's the word. Freshmen at OFHS and yeah it sucks. I'm at the place till 8:30 Mondays but otherwise I'm normally free. I'm in Band, Drama, Friends of the Arts, Hi-Q, Jazz II, WFHC News, Spanish Club, FFA, FBLA, and YCC. I've got a 3.9 somthin and thats my life.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Sweetheart Switch

Alright, so I get on Erika’s road, my mom pulls in to someone’s driveway like right before that stupid bridge, and I'm like, No ma it’s the next one. Alright, then we pull in to the driveway and my sisters says, No that on says Monica Pynaker. Ok so we pull out and then call Rika. She screams how we just pulled in and turned around.

So I go in and get barraged by the paparazzi, a.k.a., my other mother. After pictures, we go downstairs and play with the dogs. Yeah, I know that sounds wrong, but its not. Finally, when other mother is ready, we head for Notre Dame. In the Pimpmobile, I’m sitting in the back with Morgan on one side and Cassie on the other, and we’re jamming out to oldies music or whatever that was.

When we got there, we had to walk through the big puddle in the front of the door. Alright, so we get in there and there’s just to other little people there except for Jack, who was waiting for his mom because she was a chap. Ya, so we just walk around and stand around. The phrase of the night “Oh, I love your dress.” God, how fake. JK. So, Cassie and I are going out and it’s sad because I don’t even know her numbers. Her dress was hott, but it kept stabbing me. Ya, so, I don’t even know cause, ya. Oh, YEAH.

THE HUG. (@)( . ) All I can say is that was surprising yet expected. JP Rika

Yeah our “Unrespectable dancing” in the big chain with, in Order: Garret, Erika, Andrew, Morgan, Nathan, Cassie, and Me. That’s how the night ended. I said bye to Cassie and the rest of us piled in to Morgan’s ride, the tiny suv where Erika was laying on all of us. She got this sweet little black lab and so she smelt like wet dog. Lol. Srry Rika. My parents were at Morgan's when we go there so my good bye to everyone was a wave and a word. Oh, well. There's still march 10th. Hey, if Ya’lls want to get together just call. You too Cassie. And leave your numbers.~~619-2501~~This is possibly the longest I’ve ever written.

Love Ya Cassie!

See Ya’ll

Bird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home