Dude from OC yet far from the beach.

Yep, Bird's the word. Freshmen at OFHS and yeah it sucks. I'm at the place till 8:30 Mondays but otherwise I'm normally free. I'm in Band, Drama, Friends of the Arts, Hi-Q, Jazz II, WFHC News, Spanish Club, FFA, FBLA, and YCC. I've got a 3.9 somthin and thats my life.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Okay's, the Drama days

Ya it rhymes. Ok so today at school we had the Wisconsin Theatre Festival hosted at our school. "For Christ's sake I'M NOT GOTH!!!" For some reason I said that a lot today. Probally because the fact that I came to school in ALL black. Shirt, Pants, Sock, and Shoes, ALL black. Ya well I'll start from the beginning of my day.

First on the bus this FAT junior sat next to me. The bus was pack 3 to a seat so I had no option. This is one of the few people that I say could legally Stink. He smelt like cat shit. You know that horrid smell of a litter box with no deoderizers, ya that was him. Not to metion he left "snowflakes" on the back of the seat. I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs, "YOU FAT, STINKY SON OF A BITCH, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SEAT!!!!AHHHHHHHHH."

Now at school, besides the Goth thing, it wasn't bad. Those damn Bayport kids CANNOT operate a spotlight worth shit. No offence. Ok and pestigo and their Damn Pies mess. We mopped the floors then we turned the stage lights on max and you could actually see the water evaporating. For lunch I got ALOT! I got a pretzel and cheese and a cup of soft-serve Ice cream. Ok then tomorrow I do that all over again but no stinky kid......I hope. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"


Well I am going to bed now and if you think that, I have not posted recently enough call me on my cell at 619-2501. Even if I don answer just leave a voice mail. Ill talk later today after I get some rest.

Tweetley dee
Tweetley ay
My oh my what a stressful day

9 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 10:34 PM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

omG dOnT u DaRe MaKe FuN oF mY ScHoOl!!!!

lol i dont care, ur talkin about Alicia Pamperin...EEWW...lol

well im glad u gave me the play by play in our conversation

lyl,
morgan

 
At 11/03/2005 10:43 PM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

or as u would call me morgie, morge, or morga/en

n no u cant call me morgasim,

;-)

 
At 11/04/2005 8:48 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

r u makin fun of *cough* bay port??


omg lol memeber on the way 2 milwaukee when me u n morgan had 2 sit in the seat... lmao

 
At 11/06/2005 11:52 AM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

omg, i hope u remember that, thats not sumthin u 4get, lol n then i started crying...LOL

 
At 11/06/2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

haha yup... good tymez

 
At 11/07/2005 8:46 PM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

yep

hey erika n sparrow since u 2 r like the only ones that read this, im goina hava party soon but idk wut its goina b 4, i need ideas

 
At 11/09/2005 10:04 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

well im havin 1 4 XMAS so u cant have one lol

hav 1 just 4 the hell of it

 
At 11/10/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Your favorite shorty said...

ill have one 4 thanksgiving...lol member a party 4 thianking God 4 my friends....lol

we can both have one 4 xmas, u could have urs one weekend n i could have mine 2 weekends later....or the other way around...lol

 
At 12/05/2005 11:03 PM, Blogger Birdie said...

Sorry girlz but life is too busy. I'll try to post my scedule some day, But I'll have to scedule that in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home